Your First Massage
The professional Massage Therapists at Pro Health are committed to provide you with a calm, stress free, results driven massage.
Here’s what you can expect for your first time in:
1. Before Your Session: We have brief paperwork that needs to be completed before your first session. You can go to this link to complete these forms ahead of time. If you are unable to complete your forms online, please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so it does not cut into your session time.
2. Meeting your therapist: Your therapist will greet you in the lobby and take you back to a quiet, comfortable room for your session.
3. Starting your session: Your therapist will go over your intake forms with you and discuss the reason for your visit and any specific areas you need to have addresses for your massage. Please keep in mind, if you are using your insurance for your massage, your therapist will spend the majority of the time working the area of injury, stress, or pain.
• Session time includes 10 minutes for consultation and dressing.
4. Getting prepared: Your massage therapy session is in a quiet, private room. After your initial consultation, your therapist will leave you to undress to your comfort level. During your session, your therapist will only uncover the area they are currently working on.
5. Heat: Each session will begin with up to 10 minutes of heat on the main area of focus for your session. During this time, your therapist will complete your intake notes and make a plan for your massage.
6. During your massage: Communication is key! Your therapist will check in throughout the session about pressure and technique. Always let them know if you need to adjust the pressure, heat on the table, or if specific technique or treatment is causing discomfort or pain.
• It is important to stay relaxed during your session so be sure to breathe normally!
7. After your massage: Your therapist will leave the room to allow you to redress at the end of your session. They may have recommendations for continued at home care and frequency of visits.
• Be sure to drink plenty of water over the next 24 hours!
8. Wrapping up: We will be happy to complete your checkout process at the front desk and book your future appointments. We accept cash, check, credit cards, and debit cards for service and gratuity payments. Information on suggested gratuity ranges, as well as gratuity envelopes, are included in each massage room and at the front desk.